Our beautiful house was built in 1905 by Charles Phinizy as a gift to his wife. The house was then rented out to many other fraternities and sororities until Gamma Phi Beta purchased it in 1983. The house has undergone many changes throughout the years, but all the foyer woodwork and trim, pocket doors, chandelier and beveled glass fanlight are original.
Typically the sophomore pledge class lives in the house together, which allows for them to strengthen their bonds and friendships while creating memories that will last a lifetime! Home cooked meals, wireless internet, and cleaning services are all provided for sisters living in our house.
In 2010, we completed renovations to our house that included a new Chapter Room, 6 new bedrooms, and 2 new bathrooms!